Show Maiden name and Birth name at the same time???

Show Maiden name and Birth name at the same time???

alexvw
Hello,

I am new to Gramps and want to enter in some data I have collected. So far, I am very confused about the strange naming editor feature, where apparently you can only decide between showing the maiden name OR the married name of a person. Is this really the case or am I missing something? I really want to have a nice overview and having to pick either the maiden or the married name of a person would really disrupt the cohesiveness and interconnectivity of the family tree.