Simple way of selecting and copying people information from Gramps?

Simple way of selecting and copying people information from Gramps?

John W. Kitz-3
Hi,

Is there a simple way to select, copy and paste basic information like,
name, DOB, place of birth, etc. from the people listing in Gramps and paste
that information to another application, like e.g. an email?

Regards, Jk.

Re: Simple way of selecting and copying people information from Gramps?

John W. Kitz-3
Dave,

On 2017-02-12 22:06, Dave Scheipers wrote:

> There's the complete Individual Report. You can print it to a PDF or
> to OpenDocument text. The OPT would allow you to Copy/Paste just what
> you want or attach the PDF.
>
> Dave
>
> On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 3:38 PM, John W. Kitz
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a simple way to select, copy and paste basic information
>> like,
>> name, DOB, place of birth, etc. from the people listing in Gramps
>> and paste
>> that information to another application, like e.g. an email?
>>
>> Regards, Jk.

I was already using the individual report albeit the .pdf version.

So I'll rephrase: I was hoping there was a very simple way, which would
more or less work as I described?

For the time being I'll continue to work with the individual report.

Thanks and regards, Jk.