Sources on Complete Individual Report

steveflanuk
In the 1911 Census I have a family who, in their return, have indicated that 1 child had died (in the section requesting the number of chldren born, number still living [who are all on the census return], and how many have died)

I believe that I have now found this deceased child, and have put the 1911 census as a source wtithin the main person input dialog (i.e. not linked to an individual event but linked to a person as a whole)

The problem I have is that when I run a "Complete Individual Details" report - this source information is not showing.  I have ticked the box to add all sources to this report (and running this report on another person shows all event related sources).

Am I missing a configuration step somewhere? I've looked but can't seem to find anything.

Regards

Steve

Re: Sources on Complete Individual Report

paul womack
Steve Flanagan wrote:
> In the 1911 Census I have a family who, in their return, have indicated that 1 child had died (in the section requesting the number of chldren born, number still living [who are all on the census return], and how many have died)
>
> I believe that I have now found this deceased child, and have put the 1911 census as a source wtithin the main person input dialog (i.e. not linked to an individual event but linked to a person as a whole)
>
> The problem I have is that when I run a "Complete Individual Details" report - this source information is not showing.  I have ticked the box to add all sources to this report (and running this report on another person shows all event related sources).
>
> Am I missing a configuration step somewhere? I've looked but can't seem to find anything.

a) Yeah, sounds like a bug

b) I'd have made a death event with a date range, which is what the census is telling you.

  BugBear