Statistical analysis of members of a family tree

Statistical analysis of members of a family tree

Chicky Bid
I've been entering data on my mother's family tree. They lived in the East
End of London during the 19th Century and many were very poor and spent time
in workhouses. Many of the children also died young. There are also many for
whom I can only find either a birth or a death record.
I would like to analyse their life statistics: what the median age of those
for whom I have both birth and death dates, the maximum age, the average
number ohildren in a family, etc.

I've looked through the add-ons and plug-ins, but can't see any that would
serve my purpose. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Chris

Re: Statistical analysis of members of a family tree

Brad Rogers
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.