SuSE users: gramps is featured in Novell Cool Solutions

SuSE users: gramps is featured in Novell Cool Solutions

Alex Roitman
This is mostly of interest to SuSE/Novell users:

Gramps is featured in Novell Cool Solutions as a Cool Tool:
   http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/15573.html

In case you notice some errors on that page, please
either let us know or email the corrections to [hidden email]
(copying gramps-devel would be good as well).

My biggest worry is the download link that points to the release
area at the sourceforge.net site. That page does not have a SuSE
package. Should this be replaced with the link to the rbos repository?

Or should we publish SuSE package on the sf.net site?
But then what's with other dependencies for SuSE?

Alex