Swedish translation.

Peter Landgren
Hi,

I have updated the Swedish translation to rev 8908.
Someone, please commit the translation.

However, there are still some problems.
I need some tips about:

1. Not shure how to interpret:
Years from death to consider living
End of Line Report
Marker Report for %s Items
Marker Report

2. Confused how to translate Mos. in:
Mos. 1-6 Notes
Mos. 7-12 Notes

3. Not shure what "endnotes" are in:
The basic style used for the endnotes source display.
The basic style used for the endnotes reference display.
/Peter

sv.po (595K) Download Attachment

Re: Swedish translation.

Don Allingham
Committed. Thanks.

Don

On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 11:03 +0200, Peter Landgren wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have updated the Swedish translation to rev 8908.
> Someone, please commit the translation.
>
> However, there are still some problems.
> I need some tips about:
>
> 1. Not shure how to interpret:
> Years from death to consider living
> End of Line Report
> Marker Report for %s Items
> Marker Report
>
> 2. Confused how to translate Mos. in:
> Mos. 1-6 Notes
> Mos. 7-12 Notes
>
> 3. Not shure what "endnotes" are in:
> The basic style used for the endnotes source display.
> The basic style used for the endnotes reference display.
> /Peter

Re: Swedish translation.

Johan Grönqvist
Peter Landgren skrev:
> Hi,
>
> 1. Not shure how to interpret:
> End of Line Report

The feature request for this is at
http://bugs.gramps-project.org/view.php?id=547 and part of the content
of that page is:

An other open-source program have a "End Of Line" Ancestors report.
"Say you want to know who all of your end-of-line ancestors are, that
is, your direct ancestors whose parents you have not yet discovered;
these are the people most of us spend most of our time on researching.
Here is a program that will produce the list. Any ancestor will be
listed at most once, even in cases where lines cross. Each person
is shown with date and place of birth and death -- a "guess" is made
for the year of birth if it is not known."

I hope this clears the problem of understanding what it is. I do,
however, not have any (reasonable) suggestion for a swedish translation.

(Linjeslutsrapport feels strange to me, but I have no suggestion I like.)

Regards

Johan