Thanks Peter

Gazza
It is cold wet and rainy here and time to stay indoors and work on my family tree again. It has been a while and I was struggling to remember the process of adding and an Event with Place, Source, Citation etc. then a little voice with a funny accent came into my head. ".....and how do we know this...". It was Richard Suthern guiding me!!
I haven't seen any posts from him in a while but his Youtube videos were a great help in getting me started with Gramps a few years back. If you are new to Gramps I highly recommend checking out his videos on Youtube.
Thanks Peter and thanks to all those that contribute to this mailing list.

Garry