Tiny Tafel report?

Just ran it, and the output looks *nothing* like what's in
http://ftp.rootsweb.ancestry.com/pub/roots-l/genealog/genealog.ahnentt. And
the requirement for Place is just as confusing.  Am I doing something wrong?

--
My word, man!  Don't you know your quantum statistics?

Re: Tiny Tafel report?

Eric Doutreleau
Le 16/06/2014 09:23, Ron Johnson a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Just ran it, and the output looks *nothing* like what's in
> http://ftp.rootsweb.ancestry.com/pub/roots-l/genealog/genealog.ahnentt. And
> the requirement for Place is just as confusing.  Am I doing something wrong?

Hi
i have wrote the report "tiny tafel".

i guess it s a problem of vocabulary
i don't remeber why i use the words tiny tafel. I guess it was a
discussion in the list

the goal of report is to make "liste eclair" in french.

These report are closely related to places.

then it s true the word tiny tafel is not good

Re: Tiny Tafel report?

jerome
Maybe in this case, "tiny tafel" is rather an index than a specification for this old file format?

https://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Lxml_Gramplet#Collaborative_indexes

Le mar. 17 juin 2014 at 15:36, Eric Doutreleau <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Le 16/06/2014 09:23, Ron Johnson a écrit :
Hi, Just ran it, and the output looks *nothing* like what's in http://ftp.rootsweb.ancestry.com/pub/roots-l/genealog/genealog.ahnentt. And the requirement for Place is just as confusing. Am I doing something wrong?
Hi i have wrote the report "tiny tafel". i guess it s a problem of vocabulary i don't remeber why i use the words tiny tafel. I guess it was a discussion in the list the goal of report is to make "liste eclair" in french. These report are closely related to places. then it s true the word tiny tafel is not good ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ HPCC Systems Open Source Big Data Platform from LexisNexis Risk Solutions Find What Matters Most in Your Big Data with HPCC Systems Open Source. Fast. Scalable. Simple. Ideal for Dirty Data. Leverages Graph Analysis for Fast Processing & Easy Data Exploration http://p.sf.net/sfu/hpccsystems _______________________________________________ Gramps-users mailing list [hidden email] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users