Quantcast

Towards database synchonizing

Towards database synchonizing – Devs, First, http://Gramps-Connect.org is coming along (and kept up-to-date online): * can browse all data * can edit all of the core data ...
Greetings: As complex as this is, I do not have much to say! The only comment that I have is: I would like to see the changes, edits, modi...
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:27 PM, Rob Healey <robhealey1@...> wrote: > Greetings: > > As complex as this is, I do not have much ...
Deleted objects could be just a table with handle, object_type, date_delete. Sync would be different from import. With sync, I understand that...
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 3:52 AM, Benny Malengier <benny.malengier@...> wrote: > Deleted objects could be just a table with > handle...
Doug, I don't have much to add, but this will be very useful functionality. Your subversion analogy is good. To sync two databases you need...
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Nick Hall <nick__hall@...> wrote: > Doug, > > I don't have much to add, but this will be very ...
> That does load everything into memory, which may not be viable... [snip] > That will load the "/path/to/data.gramps" into a Dict...
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:30 AM, Jérôme <romjerome@...> wrote: >> That does load everything into memory, which may not be viable... ...
Note, it seems that there is already available dictionnaries from 'plugins/lib/libmixin.py' for matching some handle on import. --- En date ...
Doug, > * can run any report, import, and export from the web (no > tools though) I just noted a custom behavior between an empty new...
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:59 AM, jerome <romjerome@...> wrote: > Doug, > >> * can run any report, import, and export from th...