Townships?

Elvin Birth
In the USA a township is the next level of government below county and is described geographically. Its records may include some of genealogical importance. It may include part or all of an incorporated borough, town or city but it is still its own entity and deserves recognition in a Place hierarchy.

In Gramps 3.4.8, I use Locality for Township, knowing that such use is not quite correct. I believe that future Gramps upgrades should have a Township field which can be left empty if unknown or if there is no comparable level of government.