Translation file errors with date inflections

Translation file errors with date inflections

Nick Hall
Translators,

During the 4.2.7 release I got some errors with date inflections in the
Czech, Slovenian and Russian translations.

The errors occur when running:

python3 update_po.py -k all

The documentation states there must be no fatal errors.

https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=What_to_do_for_a_release#Translation_update

I started to identify the offending commit, but quickly found the same
errors at the time of the previous commit.  So I continued with the release.

Is this anything to be concerned about?  Do we need to update the
documentation?