Translation string freeze

Nick Hall
Translators,

May I remind you that we are currently in a string freeze prior to the
5.0 final release.

This is your opportunity to ensure that the translation for your
language is up to date.  I have merged all the translation files with
the current template to make this easier.  Translations should be made
in the gramps50 branch.

You may push your update directly to the repository if you have write
permission.  Alternatively, you may create a pull request or email me
your updated po file.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Thanks for your contributions.