Translation

Leslie Jensen
Hi

I'm using a "swedish" version and I can see that it needs to be
translated on several places. How can I contact the translator to give
my input?

Regards
Leslie Jensen

Re: Translation

Eero Tamminen-2
Hi,

On Thursday 29 December 2005 16:11, Leslie Jensen wrote:
> I'm using a "swedish" version and I can see that it needs to be
> translated on several places. How can I contact the translator to give
> my input?

You can see from the .po files who are the translators.  For the Swedish
translation they seem to have included their e-mail addresses:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gramps/gramps2/src/po/sv.po?rev=1.21&only_with_tag=HEAD&view=markup

        - Eero