Translations for v5.1.1

Nick Hall

Translators,

I have updated the translation template (gramps.pot) on the gramps51 branch, and merged the po files.

If you have time, please check your translations over the next few days.  I plan to release v5.1.1 this Saturday.

I'm sorry that an extra string was added to the "Places within an area" place filter rule.  We normally try to avoid adding new string when fixing bugs, but in this case there was no sensible alternative.

Thanks for your continued hard work making Gramps accessible to a wider audience.