Type ahead - Auto scroll - incremental search in Gramps 4.1.2-1, OS X

Type ahead - Auto scroll - incremental search in Gramps 4.1.2-1, OS X

davidls
I've just upgraded from Gramps 4.0.1 to 4.1.2-1 on OS X 10.9.5

Previously, in v4.0.1, when displaying a view such as People category and typing keys for the first few letters of a person's name, the highlight for the active person would move to the first matching name.

Now in 4.1.2-1 nothing happens. Is there something I missed in the upgrade, or has this behaviour been intentionally changed, or should I be doing something else?

Thanks, David