Ubuntu Eee 8.04 and GRAMPS 3.0

Laura Mellen
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have done a quick test on my Eee computer running Ubuntu Eee version 8.04. I loaded Gramps version 3.0 on it with no problem. Opened my files and everything seems to be in place. Then I put a GRAMPS .xml file on a USB stick from my desktop (running regular Ubuntu 8.04 and GRAMPS 3.0) and moved that file over to my little Eee and everything seemed fine.

Granted, there is a lot more testing I could do but I thought I would give the group first initial feedback that of being positive :)

Thanks!
Laura

The i’m Talkathon starts 6/24/08.  For now, give amongst yourselves. Learn More