Unable to file crash report

Matthias Albert
I tried to file a crash report on the Gramps bugtracker. I couldn't
login with my username/password. So I cklicked on "Lost your password?".
The reaction was:
"The provided information does not match any registered account!"
When I try to create a new account with my email address, the answer is:
"That email is already being used. Please go back and select another
one." But I don't have another email address for this purpose!

Effectively, I am locked out. I would really like to support Gramps by
entering crash information, but I am not left in.

Does anyone have an idea?

Matthias