Quantcast

Update on state of SOUR_REPO branch

Richard Taylor-2

I am not going to be able to work in this now for a while so here is the
current state of affairs:

 RelLib classes for Repository and RepositoryRef complete.
 RelLib extension for Source to link to RepositoryRef complete.
 GrampsDBBase support for Repository table complete.
 GrampsBSDDB support for Repository table complete.
 GrampsInMemDB support for Repository table done (but broken).

 RepositoryView implementation functional.
 EditRepository implementation function.

 RepositoryRefEdit implementation partially complete:
  - dialog works but save on OK button does not
  - media_type list not implemented

 EditSource linkage to RepositoryRefEdit partially complete.
  - opens a closes the RepositoryRefEdit dialog but that is is
  - add, update, remove code still required
  - list display untested

 Database upgrade code not done.
 WriteXML and WriteGEDCOM code not done.

Attached is a small unittest script that I was using to test the db end of
things. It shows up the problems in the InMem db implementation.

There is a commented out test in the unittest scripts that 'segfaults' my
python when I run it :-)

Enjoy

Richard

--
You can normally find me on Jabber as [hidden email]

_unittest_repository.py (6K) Download Attachment