Quantcast

View Graph View gives error

Edward Campbell
After quite a while I decided to update my Gramps addons.  I now get an
error opening Gramps that states "The view Graph View did not load and
reported an error.  ***No error found, probably error in gpr.py file
***

There is other text that says to report as a bug to gramps project or
to the author ([hidden email]).

Do other see this problem?  If I close this error window Gramps comes
up fine and seems to work as expected.

My setup is that Gramps is running on Fedora 24.

Any help appreciated.
Edward