Web Page Generator

Roy Cheeseman
I have just updated to 2.08 under mdk 2005LE and and generally happy -
no problems installing or running.  Great job all you good folk
developing it, wish I could help but have no programming skills.  I like
the new narrative web site format and can customise the various pages to
suit me but there is one "problem".  I really liked the ability, in the
old format to have the pedigree chart for a few generations at the
bottom.  Is there an easy way for me to modify the generator to include
this in the new narrative format?

Thanks in advance for some kind souls help.

Roy