Web Report - how to include Person's photograph in report

Web Report - how to include Person's photograph in report

Angelo A. Guevara-Bermúdez

All,

I have added photographs under the Gallery section and then assigned them to individual people records.

I can then see the person’s photograph when viewing the charts within the app.

I would like to know if there is a way to have the web report include the person’s picture.

Thanks in advance.

Angelo A. Guevara

Re: Web Report - how to include Person's photograph in report

J. Allen Crider-2
On the Page Generation tab for Narrated Web Report, check "Include
images and media objects" (for Dynamic Web Report, check "Include images
and media" on the Options tab).  This will create a page for each media
object and place a thumbnail on the individual person pages.  You can
see an example on the page for my father at
http://www.cridermcdowellfamily.com/genealogy/ppl/5/8/ce970cedc514d275ab7921ab385.html

Allen Crider