Quantcast

Web report images

Petr Hejl
Hi all,
when I generate web report some images are missing. I think those which
are too big and are going to be resized (all images linked to sources i
my case). I mean the whole report is generated fine without any
exceptions, but images are missing (broken links). I'm using latest
stable 3.4. I checked Ubuntu 12.04 and 12.10 happening on both. Is this
a known problem?

Thanks,
P.

Re: Web report images

Tim Lyons
Administrator
This is a known problem:
http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=6009

I have made a start on resolving this problem by restructuring the Narrative Web code.