Webreport - Ancestors tree formatting

Paul Smith

Just noticed something slightly odd with the ancestors report in the Narrated WebReport – anyone got any insight into this?

Put simply, I can’t scroll a webpage if the right-most ancestors are off screen.

I’ve also noticed that the box into which the ancestor tree is drawn seems to be too small and this may also be true prior to my adding the Buchheim tree layout.

The sizing is almost certainly a simple bug but would this be enough to break the ability to scroll?

Paul DS.