What do I view gv files with?

Ron Johnson
Neither gramps 4.0.3-3 (from sf.net .deb) nor graphviz (from Ubuntu 13.10)
Recommend or Suggest a viewer.

--
"Mathematics deals exclusively with the relations of concepts to each
other without consideration of their relation to experience."

Re: What do I view gv files with?

Adam Stein-3
I use zgrviewer.

On Wed, 2014-04-30 at 18:00 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
Neither gramps 4.0.3-3 (from sf.net .deb) nor graphviz (from Ubuntu 13.10)
Recommend or Suggest a viewer.

--
Adam ([hidden email])

Re: What do I view gv files with?

Peter Hewett-2

------------------------

On 05/01/2014 12:38 AM, Peter Hewett wrote:

> ------------------------

Not really...  ;)

Back when I had Unbuntu 12.04 installed, a dot viewer (xdot, as it turns
out) "somehow" got installed.  But now, in 13.10 the xdot isn't installed,
and the gramps package doesn't Recommend or Suggest one.

--
"Mathematics deals exclusively with the relations of concepts to each
other without consideration of their relation to experience."
Albert Einstein

Re: What do I view gv files with?

Josip
Dana 1.5.2014. 13:18, Ron Johnson je napisao:

> On 05/01/2014 12:38 AM, Peter Hewett wrote:
>> ------------------------

dot program is part of a graphviz package for layout and rendering of
graphs written in one of graphviz languages.

xdot.py is interactive graph viewer
https://github.com/jrfonseca/xdot.py
it is not part of graphviz package and is/was availabe in Ubuntu as XDot

--
Josip

Re: What do I view gv files with?

It looks like that Ubuntu's *.deb package(s) for GraphViz has also a postinst issue!

"Mathematics deals exclusively with the relations of concepts to each other without consideration of their relation to experience." Albert Einstein ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing - For FREE Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS combos. Get unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing platform available. Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for free." http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs _______________________________________________ Gramps-users mailing list [hidden email] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-users