What does a person in green mean?

Adam Stein
Ok, next question about v2.2.4.  In the People view, one entry is in
green.  The rest are in black (as I've always seen it).  I've never seen
a green entry before.  I can't figure out why it's in green.  Anybody
know?  The entry in green shouldn't be any different than any other
entry (nothing is locked for example).

Thanks.
--
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: [hidden email]

Disclaimer: All views expressed
here have been proved to be my own.  [http://www.csh.rit.edu/~adam/]

Re: What does a person in green mean?

Don Allingham
If you edit that person, you will see the "Marker" field. This person
has been marked as "Complete". People with different markers will appear
in different colors (user selectable) to aid you in quickly finding
certain people.

Don

On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 10:54 -0500, Adam Stein wrote:
> Ok, next question about v2.2.4.  In the People view, one entry is in
> green.  The rest are in black (as I've always seen it).  I've never seen
> a green entry before.  I can't figure out why it's in green.  Anybody
> know?  The entry in green shouldn't be any different than any other
> entry (nothing is locked for example).
>
> Thanks.

Re: What does a person in green mean?

Adam Stein
Thanks.  For some reason, the Marker had a different value than the
other entries.