What's Next Gramplet

Richard Troxel
I am usingĀ GRAMPS: 5.0.1 and I found this "What's Next" Gramplet that looked like a good idea in that it shows what data is missing from various records. However, it reports that several people have incomplete birth and/or death dates. Upon a careful review of my data entry I can find no problems... any ideas?

Re: What's Next Gramplet

GRAMPS - User mailing list
Confirm that the Role is PRIMARY for those Events. (In the top section of the Edit Event dialog.) I liked clipboard redundant Events after a Merge and re-use them with the next person... or apply the same birth Event for each Person in multiple births.

These wouldn't be recognized properly.  Then someone pointed out that when clipboarding Events, they would be re-assigned an Unknown role and that had to be updated.

-Brian

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 18:34, Richard Troxel
I am using GRAMPS: 5.0.1 and I found this "What's Next" Gramplet that looked like a good idea in that it shows what data is missing from various records. However, it reports that several people have incomplete birth and/or death dates. Upon a careful review of my data entry I can find no problems... any ideas?

Untitled Download Attachment
Untitled (268 bytes) Download Attachment