Where are my notes?

Cathy Phillips
I imported a gedcom into GRAMPS.. I have lots of notes for individuals
and marriages. When I went to the note section on a person I had been
working on, there was like 2 lines and that is all... I started checking
others for notes. Same thing, if any at all.

So what happened? How do I get the notes??

Cathy