Why you should have one big tree...

Ron Johnson
in the mid-1800s, one branch of my mother's tree moved to the same small
town in Illinois that a branch of my father's tree did.

Without a single tree, I wouldn't have seen that Belleville, Illinois
already existed.

Re: Why you should have one big tree...

salamandir-2

On Sunday, November 26, 2017 10:26:21 PM, Ron Johnson, an eminent manifestation of divinity, wrote:

> in the mid-1800s, one branch of my mother's tree moved to the same small

> town in Illinois that a branch of my father's tree did.

> Without a single tree, I wouldn't have seen that Belleville, Illinois

> already existed.

my father was born in belleville illinois... perhaps we're related. ;-)

--

namaste

salamandir

[hidden email]

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion

Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\ - against proprietary attachments

--

Happiness makes up in height what it lacks in length.

On 11/27/2017 01:20 PM, salamandir wrote:

On Sunday, November 26, 2017 10:26:21 PM, Ron Johnson, an eminent manifestation of divinity, wrote:

> in the mid-1800s, one branch of my mother's tree moved to the same small

> town in Illinois that a branch of my father's tree did.

> Without a single tree, I wouldn't have seen that Belleville, Illinois

> already existed.

my father was born in belleville illinois... perhaps we're related. ;-)

My Belleville names are:
Cornett
Beauchamp

On Monday, November 27, 2017 01:25:19 PM, Ron Johnson, an eminent manifestation of divinity, wrote:

> My Belleville names are:

> Cornett

> Beauchamp

my Belleville names are Hammond and DeWoody... oh well...

--

namaste

salamandir

[hidden email]

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion

Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\ - against proprietary attachments

--

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. He who lives by the pen

dies by the sword.