Window size for source citations

Harvey Nimmo
I am using Gramps 4.0.1 under OpenSuse 13.1. I must say that Gramps is
the best genealogy program I have seen over the many years I have been
doing my family history!

I haven't touched my stuff for a while, so I can't say when the
following problem appeared. But now I notice that when I want to add an
existing citation or source (to a person, for example), the window that
offers the list of existing sources/citations is limited to one line
only, so that the only practical way of searching foe the required
source is to us the search function. I was mostly used to scrolling down
a page to find my desired source.

Is there any way of increasing the window size?

Cheers

Harvey

Re: Window size for source citations

Sebastian Schubert
Hi Harvey,

your description fits this bug report:

Apparently it will be fixed in 4.0.3. As soon as it is released, I will try to offer it in my home:sebschub repository.

Cheers
Sebastian