Windows Equivalent of GRAMPS

Nathaniel Dube
I let my dad try GRAMPS on my computer and he liked it, but he doesn't use
Linux on his system nor does he want to be using my computer all the time to
use GRAMPS.  I was wondering if there's an equivalent to GRAMPS for Windows?
He doesn't want any of that commercial software.  He says he's tired of
having to buy a new version for a lot of money.

Or if GRAMPS comes out with a  Windows port that would also be great.

Re: Windows Equivalent of GRAMPS

Don Allingham
Nathaniel,

This question is asked frequently, so I thought I would create an FAQ
for it at our website.

http://gramps-project.org/index.php?module=faq&FAQ_op=view&FAQ_id=24

Don

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 14:53 -0500, Nathaniel Dube wrote:

> I let my dad try GRAMPS on my computer and he liked it, but he doesn't use
> Linux on his system nor does he want to be using my computer all the time to
> use GRAMPS.  I was wondering if there's an equivalent to GRAMPS for Windows?
> He doesn't want any of that commercial software.  He says he's tired of
> having to buy a new version for a lot of money.
>
> Or if GRAMPS comes out with a  Windows port that would also be great.

Don Allingham <[hidden email]>