Windows icon

Steve Hall-4

Can someone please add the attached Windows icon to src/images/ ?

I was easily able to get Gramps running on Windows, I hope to be able to post an
installer within a few days.

--
Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]

ped24.ico (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Windows icon

Duncan Lithgow
On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 10:09 -0400, Steve Hall wrote:

> I was easily able to get Gramps running on Windows, I hope to be able to post an
> installer within a few days.
That would be great! I'm itching to get some family onto it.

Duncan

Re: Windows icon

Don Allingham
I would just like to remind everyone that 2.1.X is not a stable release.
Getting normal users using it before it is stable is most likely to lead
to less than favorable impressions.

Don

Duncan Lithgow wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 10:09 -0400, Steve Hall wrote:
>> I was easily able to get Gramps running on Windows, I hope to be able to post an
>> installer within a few days.
> That would be great! I'm itching to get some family onto it.
>
> Duncan

Re: Windows icon

Duncan Lithgow
On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 12:49 -0600, Don Allingham wrote:
> I would just like to remind everyone that 2.1.X is not a stable release.
> Getting normal users using it before it is stable is most likely to lead
> to less than favourable impressions.
Point taken. :-)

Duncan

Re: Windows icon

Steve Hall-4
From: Duncan Lithgow, Jun 16, 2006 3:16 PM
> On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 12:49 -0600, Don Allingham wrote:
> >
> > I would just like to remind everyone that 2.1.X is not a stable
> > release. Getting normal users using it before it is stable is most
> > likely to lead to less than favourable impressions.
>
> Point taken. :-)

Let me also add that the installer will need a few rounds of testing
as well.

--
Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]

Re: Windows icon

Brian Matherly
>Can someone please add the attached Windows icon to src/images/ ?

Done.

~Brian