XmlBlaster is MOM (Message Oriented Middleware) with a lot of features.

XmlBlaster is MOM (Message Oriented Middleware) with a lot of features.

John W. Kitz-3
Hi,

Many moons ago, while working on something else, I stumbled upon a Message
Oriented Middleware package named XmlBlaster (http://www.xmlblaster.org)
that is distributed under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
License as published by the Free Software Foundation. Since Gramps data can
be exported in XML format I figured XmlBlaster might fit into the future
development of Gramps in some way, shape or form.

So while, at least some of, Gramps' developers may be aware of XmlBlaster's
existence I thought I'd throw it out there just to be sure.

Regards, Jk.