Quantcast

bio, half, step- siblings in NarrativeWeb...

bio, half, step- siblings in NarrativeWeb...

robhealey1
Greetings All:

I am sorry to be telling you this news since I had just boldly said that it was ready...

In my naivity, I believed that I could replace a huge section of well- written code into a small piece of code to make it work!

It did work for me though in my testing runs, but it does not match the need to qualify as working for all situations!  This will need further thought and work to get it completed ..

I am sorry to say that I needed to revert the code as there is no longer any time before code freeze!

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey