Quantcast

dialog heights

Paul Franklin-5
I don't think about this "problem" very much, and don't plan
to do anything, but when I noticed an example of a new dialog
(in Edit=>Preferences) in some pull release, I wondered if
some of the pull releases which create or modify new dialogs
might be making the dialogs too high, past the gramps limit?

Re: dialog heights

Nick Hall
On 06/05/17 19:31, Paul Franklin wrote:
> I don't think about this "problem" very much, and don't plan
> to do anything, but when I noticed an example of a new dialog
> (in Edit=>Preferences) in some pull release, I wondered if
> some of the pull releases which create or modify new dialogs
> might be making the dialogs too high, past the gramps limit?

Yes.  We need to design dialogs for 800x600 resolution screens.

If you are commenting on my PR #368, then it is experimental and still
work in progress.  More work is required before it can be merged.

https://github.com/gramps-project/gramps/pull/368