do you have Esperanto on your machine?

Paul Franklin-5
Jerome and I don't.

To find out if you do, say:

locale -a | fgrep eo_

Then if you do have it, people would appreciate it
if you'd follow the instructions at the bottom of the
_datestrings.py module, which tell you how to run
that module in the Esperanto locale.

Capture the output and attach it to a reply back here,
so others know it's been taken care of.

Then Jerome or I will merge it into our existing
Esperanto translation for gramps.

Thanks.

p.s.
In the event that nobody already has it, perhaps you'd
look to see if an Esperanto language pack is available
for your distro and then install it?  (My distro doesn't.)

Re: do you have Esperanto on your machine?

manzi.sam
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

On 3/2/17, Sam Manzi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Here you go, Ubuntu allowed me to install Esperanto.

Thank you very much, Sam!