extra html code

Greg DAVIS
I would like to place some HTML between the </BODY> and </HTML> tags for
each file generated in a web report

Is this possible with the current version of GRAMPS

Greg

Re: extra html code

Patrick Gerlier
I have not used it, but there is provision for header and footer in
every page.

When building your Narrated Web Site, go to Page Generation tab and
choose which note will be used for that. Put your code in the note and
test the effect.

Patrick