extracting birthdays

Richard Taylor-2
Hi everyone,

Before I embark on my own custom report ...

Has anyone done a report to extract birthdays in ical (or some other) format
for import into an organizer program (e.g. Evolution/KOrganiser)?

Richard

--
You can normally find me on Jabber as [hidden email]

Re: [Gramps-users] extracting birthdays

Martin Hawlisch
Richard,

some time ago I've written export plugins for vCard and vCalendar, one of
them could do it.

Simply call File -> Export
the plugins should appear in the list.

But: I never did real testing using real data, but at least in evolution it
worked.

Cheers, Martin.

Re: Re: [Gramps-users] extracting birthdays

Eero Tamminen
Hi,

Is it in a state that it could be included to the Gramps CVS?  :-)

        - Eero

On Sunday 14 August 2005 22:20, Martin Hawlisch wrote:

> Richard,
>
> some time ago I've written export plugins for vCard and vCalendar, one of
> them could do it.
>
> Simply call File -> Export
> the plugins should appear in the list.
>

> But: I never did real testing using real data, but at least in evolution
> it worked.
>

> Cheers, Martin.

print address in a report

Bernd Hahnebach

Only a few living people have the same family name like me
(maximum  150 around the world). I've put all people I've
found in a database. I do not know either birth place nor
birth date. I just know an address, E-Mail or phone number.
I would like to print all these information I have about a
person. Complete Individual Report does not print addresses.

The documentation says about addresses:

Some reports allow you to restrict data on living people. In
particular, that option will omit the addresses of people
who are currently alive.

I would like the other way around.

The persons are not marked "Information is private".

I'm lost...

Bernd