first virtual genealogy june 27

Eric Doutreleau-5
Hi

I will hold a stand on the first virtual genealogy about the usage of
Gramps from the point of view of a user.

I would like to know if some french speaking users would like to help me.

It would be nice if we could have some different kind of users to share
their usage of gramps with people that don"t knowGramps.

We will have a jitsi room where people can join in order to speak with us.

We could make some presentation of Gramps or show some real usage of
Gramps.

Here is the link of the meeting

https://salonvirtueldegenealogie.com/

Right now we share only one jitsi channel but we re only two

if they re several people interested we could have more jitsi channel.

If you re french speaking and interesting please contact me.

Thanks for have reading me