gramplet showing role in events

Hans Ulrich Frink-2
Hi devs
I developed a gramplet showing role of participants in events. It works fo me like it should.
Unfortunately I have to remove and add  it again to events view gramplet bar to get it working. cant figure out where the error in my program text is.
would you give it a review please?

cheers
Uli

Re: gramplet showing role in events

prculley
I looked it over, and did not see anything obviously wrong, but did not test it.

If you could tell us a bit more about what you do that causes it to stop working, including all the actions from Gramps start to when it fails, and the symptoms of its failure, maybe we could help a bit better.

Are you using a debugger?  Have you set breakpoints at potential interesting points to watch it work when it works, and then again when it doesn't?

Paul C.