#gramps on FreeNode

Steve Hall-4

Whoops, never realized there was a #gramps channel on
irc.freenode.net, I've always been looking for it on gimpnet!

--
Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]

Re: #gramps on FreeNode

Don Allingham
It is not unusual to find members of the development team on the
channel. Today, we had a discussion on mime-type handling, debugging an
XML problem, and we worked with a user to help him generate the report
he wanted.

Its a good place to ask questions, propose ideas, or get to know the
developers. You just have to time it right to find out when everyone is
on.

I'm usually on in the morning and late evening (US Mountain time).

Don