gtk+3 v3.16

Ross Gammon
Hi All,

This is just for information. I know Debian/Ubuntu is not the centre of
the universe, but I just noticed that v3.16 of gtk+3 has recently been
uploaded to experimental:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gtk+3.0

It is normally a good sign that at some time over the next release cycle
(circa 2 years) Debian will transition to that branch (which is the
current stable branch upstream).

Cheers,

Ross