gtk problem???

robhealey1
Greetings:

This is probably asked and answered, and I know that it is simply my fault for judging which messages to read or not read!  Please take mercy on my stupidity...

I keep getting a message when starting trunk:

geoview.py no enabled, but no html plugin in for GTK found....

I am running Fedora 11 alpha... can someone give me the name of the software that I need to install for this problem...

Sincerely Yours,
Rob G. Healey

Re: gtk problem???

Serge Noiraud-2
Hi Rob,

Le/The dimanche 28 décembre 2008, Rob Healey a écrit/wrote :

> Greetings:
>
> This is probably asked and answered, and I know that it is simply my fault
> for judging which messages to read or not read!  Please take mercy on my
> stupidity...
>
> I keep getting a message when starting trunk:
>
> geoview.py no enabled, but no html plugin in for GTK found....
>
> I am running Fedora 11 alpha... can someone give me the name of the software
> that I need to install for this problem...
I don't know exactly for Fedora 11.
For the moment, you can read some infos I'm writing (not finished ) from :
http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=GeoView

> Sincerely Yours,
> Rob G. Healey

Serge