help

Hans Bohn
Hello everybody,

for female persons in Gramps I have in the coloumn "names" for
"preferred name" the choice between "married name" and "birth name" only.
If I want to display all persons in "people" I have the possibility to
get the format "Surname Given Suffix".

Is there a way (or future plug-in) to change my genereal database to
display and search in "people" all persons in coloumns with their birth
name and their married "together" like "<birth name> <married name>
<given name(s)>" ?

Thanks in advance & kind regards,
Hans