how to reset a default style to factory settings?

how to reset a default style to factory settings?

Doug Blank
Gramps users,

How do you reset a set of report options (styles, filter, text, etc) to
those values that are set in the code? I changed the "default" style, and
I can't figure out how to clear those without typing and selecting them
manually. Is there a way that I am just missing? I tried deleting the
style, quiting from the program, etc.

-Doug

Re: how to reset a default style to factory settings?

Don Allingham
All of these settings are in ~/.gramps/report_options.xml

There is no way through the interface to reset the settings. But you can
edit the file to remove the modified settings.

Don

On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 22:25 -0500, [hidden email] wrote:

> Gramps users,
>
> How do you reset a set of report options (styles, filter, text, etc) to
> those values that are set in the code? I changed the "default" style, and
> I can't figure out how to clear those without typing and selecting them
> manually. Is there a way that I am just missing? I tried deleting the
> style, quiting from the program, etc.
>
> -Doug

Don Allingham
http://don.allingham.org