irc channel ownership

Fuzzy The Bear
Please let me know of someone you guys trust to be able to give the
channel on freenode back to you guys.

In the absence of Alex Roitman , i do not have the possibility to make
this a community owned channel.

Therefore i kindly ask you guys designate someone and ill simply give
him the keys.

Richard Hebert

aka  FuzzyTheBear

Re: irc channel ownership

Benny Malengier
IRC people, now is the time to step forward.
I remember last time there where a couple of people who indicated they did not mind this job.

Benny