make of GRAMPS

bm-5
Hi,

I just note that to do ./autogen it is needed that gcc is installed (in
configure stage).
Why is that? I do not see any C modules being compiled on doing make.

Re: make of GRAMPS

Don Allingham
This has nothing to do with us. Unfortunately, there isn't a way around
it.

autogen requires gcc for some reason, even though we don't use it.

Don