mediaref crash....

robhealey1
Greetings:

I was busy changing the sources of my media files, and received this crash ....

[Frog@localhost trunk]$ !pyth
python ~/trunk/src/gramps.py
1466617: ERROR: gramps.py: line 178: Unhandled exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/Frog/trunk/src/gui/editors/editmediaref.py", line 481, in button_release_event_ref
    self.subpixmap.set_from_pixbuf(self.rect_pixbuf)
AttributeError: 'EditMediaRef' object has no attribute 'rect_pixbuf'

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"

Re: mediaref crash....

Robert Chéramy
Hello,

I can't reproduce, but here is a proposed patch for this bug.

Cheers,

Robert

Am 14.10.2011 03:42, schrieb Rob Healey:
Greetings:

I was busy changing the sources of my media files, and received this crash ....

[Frog@localhost trunk]$ !pyth
python ~/trunk/src/gramps.py
1466617: ERROR: gramps.py: line 178: Unhandled exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/Frog/trunk/src/gui/editors/editmediaref.py", line 481, in button_release_event_ref
    self.subpixmap.set_from_pixbuf(self.rect_pixbuf)
AttributeError: 'EditMediaRef' object has no attribute 'rect_pixbuf'

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ All the data continuously generated in your IT infrastructure contains a definitive record of customers, application performance, security threats, fraudulent activity and more. Splunk takes this data and makes sense of it. Business sense. IT sense. Common sense. http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-oct

patch_rect_pixbuf.patch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: mediaref crash....

jerome
Rob,

> I was on the EventView, filtered on Census events, and was editing the gallery tab with source records....

Can you reproduce it after rev18341 (patch by Robert) ?

Benny,

Robert said that there is a bug in the image offset calculation.

"About "image is centered *horizontally* when smaller than
const.THUMBSCALE":
- y = (const.THUMBSCALE - h) / 2 )
+ y = 0"

Only above change should be backported to 3.3.2 or the large patch for
image subsection improvement ?

The patch:
http://gramps.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gramps/trunk/src/gui/editors/editmediaref.py?r1=16680&r2=18341&pathrev=18341

Thank you.