missing thumbnails in family lines graph

missing thumbnails in family lines graph

JRSibert
Thumbnail images added after upgrade to v5.1.1 do not appear on family
lines graph pdf output. Thumbnails added before upgrade are fine.
Thumbnails also appear normally on the "Charts" view. I have verified
the path and tried both jpg and png images, and I believe that the path
is recorded in the data base. Any ideas?

Thanks, John

PS I sent this message previously but there was some confusion about my
account, so I'm sending it again. Apologies