Quantcast

new-DB "info"

Paul Franklin-5
I haven't looked into it, but I'm wondering if it's just me.

Has anybody else noticed that when they load a new
(empty) DB in "master" they no longer get that little "info"
popup dialog, saying how many of whatever were loaded?

ISTM it's been that way for a few weeks now.

Thanks.

Re: new-DB "info"

Paul Franklin-5
On 5/19/17, Paul Franklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I haven't looked into it, but I'm wondering if it's just me.
>
> Has anybody else noticed that when they load a new
> (empty) DB in "master" they no longer get that little "info"
> popup dialog, saying how many of whatever were loaded?
>
> ISTM it's been that way for a few weeks now.
>
> Thanks.

I believe I have fixed this.