new XML proposed

Alex Roitman
Hello,

Attached is the file with the new XML samples proposed
for new objects added in HEAD. Please let me know objections
and/or concerns. If you see something missing, now is the
good time to yell at me (not before or event after HEAD is
released :-).

In the absence of any feedback I will formalize these in DTD
and RelaxNG schema in a few days.

Alex

future.xml (3K) Download Attachment

Re: new XML proposed

Alex Roitman
The previous mail had attachment marked as HTML.
My apologies, this should be better.

Alex